0

i think i want to dry-hump my new computer.

Posted by A PRINCESS ON A BUDGET on 11:34 PM in
I'm back, bloggy world! Finally! My old laptop finally died a few days ago after months of fighting for it's life, rendering me unable to function even in real life post updates. Well, today I bought my first extravagant purchase after getting a job as a nurse. I bought myself a MacBook. Woot! You don't understand, this is srsly a HUGE deal. You see, I've been pining for one for years, but I've never really had an extra thousand dollars lying around so getting one was never an option before. When I became a nurse, a MacBook was on top of my to-buy list. Unfortunately, my old Toshiba probably realized it was getting the boot soon so it decided to up and die on me without warning. I know that getting this new computer means that I would have to be a cheapskate not spend too much on other things like food or clothes or gas, but it is so so so worth it. I've never had a Mac before so this will take some getting used to. I'm still trying to figure out what the heck Garage Band and Dashboard are. Oh well. I'll figure it out sooner or later. But I AM SO STOKED! I finally have my MacBook! And I bought it with my own money! Yay me! Look at me, all grown up. Haha. So that's it. I just wanted to post an update on why I've been MIA lately. I'll post again soon.

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Musings of a Principessa All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.