0

the delish list (the one with the heroes & villains).

Posted by A PRINCESS ON A BUDGET on 4:18 PM in
Dear Future Me,

So, it was raining again in SoCal  today. Phooey. Because it was kinda getting me down, I decided I needed a pick me up. And what better way for someone to pick me up to make myself feel better than with another round of deliciousness? As always, cue the music . . .



1) Christopher Whitelaw Pine

     This guy singlehandedly changed the lives of Trekkies the world over because when Star Trek came out, being a geek was suddenly cool again not so lame anymore. And if it was anyone else who had parents crazy enough to name their son Whitelaw, I would have laughed my a** off at him but really, it just adds to the abundance of sexiness that this guy already has. Plus, he owns the bluest eyes I have ever seen on a human being. Keep up the good work, Mr. Pine, and may the force be with you. Oh, sh*t, wrong movie.


2) Tobias Vincent Maguire

     I was surprised to discover that I have only ever seen Mr. Maguire in his Spiderman flicks. How could I have missed Pleasantville and The Cider House Rules and Seabiscuit?! Oh, yeah. They were lamespice. When you think about it, though, him in tight tight TIGHT red and blue tights are more than enough for me. Besides, he's Leonardo di Caprio's bestie. And you know how I feel about besties, Future Me. I have to warn you, however, he's a vegetarian. If that's not a deal breaker, then I don't know what is.


3) Christopher Robert Evans

     Like his character in Fantastic Four, Mr. Evans is def smokin'! Flamer! Or was it Flame on!? Whatever. Also, major props to him for playing a Harvard hottie in The Nanny Diaries and a "mover" in Push. Srsly, who can resist that?! Most important of all, who can forget that pivotal "whipped cream" scene in Not Another Teen Movie? One word. Yum.


4) James Edward Franco

     Although Mr. Franco is mostly known for playing the Harry Osbourne in the Spiderman movies, I think I like him best as the ill-fated Tristan in Tristan + Isolde. You know me, Future Me. Star-crossed lovers hold a special place in my heart. Teehee.


5) Thomas John Patrick Welling

     He's Superman, and he has a size 14 shoe size. That's all you really need to know. *wink*


6) Matthew Joseph Dallas

     I have a confession to make, Future Me. I was obsessed with Kyle XY, like srsly obsessed. I liked the fact that he was "grown" in an incubator until he was 16, and that he had no bellybutton. I liked that he was super smart and unintentionally funny. Mostly, I thought it was cute when he fell in love with the girl next door. Awww. I loved that show so much that, as much as it pains me to admit it now, I joined Save The Tub which  was a group dedicated to prolonging the show's shelf life. Sadly, we failed. The tub is now no more.


7) Jacob Benjamin Gyllenhaal

     Ok, technically Mr. Gyllenhaal's "hero" movie Prince of Persia hasn't come out yet as of this post but I've seen the trailer and oh my god, this boy is hawt! Hollywood should be smart and start giving him more yummy roles. You hear me, Hollywood?! Please stop giving him roles like the one he had on Bubble Boy. He's so so so much better than that.


8) Channing Matthew Tatum

     Yes, he looked amazing in Step Up dancing his little boo-tay around. And he played the part of every girl's dream guy perfectly in Dear John. Le sigh. But in my opinion, Mr. Tatum was at his yummiest when he was playing Duke in GI Joe. Buff guys running around in faux leather body suits = FTW! Yo Joe!


9) Taylor Kitsch

     I first saw Mr. Kitsch on The Covenant, which was this movie about male witches or something like that. It obviously didn't leave an impression on me since I can't even remember what it was about. Plus, if I remember correctly, I didn't really think he was cute in that movie. But after seeing him as Gambit on X-Men: Wolverine, I am definitely craving for more of this guy. Maybe I ought to start watching Friday Night Lights to satiate my appetite until his next movie.

   

So, any of these boys catch your eye, Future Me? If not, don't fret. Like I said, there's still more delish lists to come. See you soon.

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Musings of a Principessa All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.