0

my evil body clock woke me up at 5:30am ON MY DAY OFF.

Posted by A PRINCESS ON A BUDGET on 6:35 AM in ,
so i decided i needed to smile, have a good laugh, or let out my inner tween.

things that made me smile:

1) new eHarmony matches. yep, i joined a dating site. so sue me.

2) 1000 awesome things. very awesome indeed.

things that made me laugh this morning:

1) evil slutopia's post. madonna and vanilla ice. oh, to be young again.

2) sleep talkin man's sleep talkin. as always. this one never fails.

things that made me squeee myself out:

1) new eclipse trailer. holy hell batman. I. CAN'T. WAIT. the wait is killing me.



now, excuse me while i go beat my body clock's head with my REAL alarm clock (who is always so nice to me on my days off) so i can go back to bed.

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Musings of a Principessa All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.