0

flash mobbing? mobbing in a flash? flashing a mob? oh wait. not the last one.

Posted by A PRINCESS ON A BUDGET on 11:55 AM in ,
I saw this video over at the bloggess' blog, and it made me realize that being part of a flash mob should definitely go on my bucket list.



It looks silly-fun, doesn't it?! And I know I could totally do those dance moves. Well, probably. After all, I am an awesome dancer, if I do say so myself. But someone will have to show it to me a couple few about 527 times and then I'll get it. It'll be perfect!

Not to brag or anything but there are a number of dance steps that I was able to do right on the get-go. Okay, maybe not right away but definitely before the 527th try. If I were in charge of picking dance moves that should make a comeback, those would definitely be on top of the list. On a totally random note, wouldn't that be the coolest job ever?

Anyhoo, I found this video which showcases EVERY SINGLE ONE of my famous dance moves. Have a look-see.



Awesomesauce.

But back to the topic at hand, maybe I should just go do a flash mob thing on my own, like this guy. Though I doubt mall security would appreciate my explanation of why I was acting like a crazy person at the mall. They're not very sharp, those guys.

Anyway, I should probably get off the interwebs now and start forcing blackmailing asking people to be part of my flashers. I'm sure they'd be happy to do it.

HAPPY DANCING, Y'ALL.

Napoleon Dynamite Pictures, Images and Photos

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Musings of a Principessa All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.