0

i think i'm in love with dr horrible. i mean it.

Posted by A PRINCESS ON A BUDGET on 9:14 AM in ,
What a crazy random happenstance.

So, I read about this mini-online series online (obviously) and my curiousity was instantly piqued as to why so many people were foaming-at-the-mouth crazy about it. Why not? It's a Josh Whedon creation after all. And what is Josh Whedon, if not pure genius?

Anyhoo, I now think everyone should watch Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog. It is abso-fucking-lutely over-the-top ri-donk-culously fantastic! No, really.

And since I'm also abso-fucking-lutely over-the-top ri-donk-culously fantastic, I'm adding these to my post so you don't have to go searching for it online.

Act 1, Part 1


Act 1, Scene 2


Act 2, Scene 1


Act 2, Scene 2


Act 3, Scene 1


Act 3, Scene 2


You're welcome.

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Musings of a Principessa All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.