0

apparently, i'm wearing something inappropriate around my neck.

Posted by A PRINCESS ON A BUDGET on 10:15 PM in ,
So, remember that post I did about how excited I was because I finally found the PERFECT wishbone pendant?! Yea, well, I just read this post over at More Is Better (whose blog, by the who, is super kick-ass) about wishbone necklaces. Apparently, wishbones are the exact shape of a girl's vagina. Yup, you read it right. A girl's VAGINA. Her twat . . . cunny . . . coochie . . . front butt . . . quim . . . hump muffin . . . cockpit . . . hot pocket . . . johnson juicer . . . piss flaps. . . honey hole. Call it what you want, it's around my neck. And, oh holy hell, I wear it everywhere. I wear it to work. And at the mall. And when I go out with friends. And at church! Oh sh*t, I wear it to church. What the freak?! I hope God is not up-to-date with fashion do's and don'ts because He will definitely not be happy with me wearing a va-jay-jay necklace to mass.                                                                                                         

dude, you have a vagina on your shirt.

There's something that bothers me about this whole thing, though. If I'm displaying my muff for all the world to see, how come I'm still involuntarily celibate? Huh. It truly boggles the mind.      
                                                                                                             

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Musings of a Principessa All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.