0

guess where i'm going today.

Posted by A PRINCESS ON A BUDGET on 11:05 AM in
Teehee.


I wasn't able to buy the st*pid shirt so I won't be one of the lucky ones to get Paul Wesley's Ian Somerhalder's the cast's autographs, but I'll definitely be there for the Q&A. Watch out, boys. I bite.

--------------------
Just like every single time I'm at an important event, my camera decides to up and die on me. Ok, fine. I probably shouldnt blame my st*pid camera. I may be a little at fault here since I did forget to charge it. But still. It really should've reminded me that it was running low, ya know? Anyhoo, because of this unfortunate circumstance, I had to make do with using my phone to take pics hence the blurry shots.

waiting impatiently for the cast to arrive
         
yep, they're fans alright. oh, to be a tween again.

        a fine frenzy was amazing                








   
I had a blast! Except for the parts where my back felt like I've been carrying sacks of rice for hours and I heard ringing in my ears long after I got home, it was fun! We had to wait forever since both Ian and Nina had to fly in from Atlanta. It was definitely worth the wait, though. And, yes, both boys were dreamy. But, no, I did not get an opportunity to bite them. Maybe next time.

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Musings of a Principessa All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.