0

some things make me roll my eyes but most things don't.

Posted by A PRINCESS ON A BUDGET on 10:50 AM in , , , ,
Some things that make me want to make stink-eye a permanent fixture on my face.

1) I was sitting here on my couch minding my own biz and eating cereal when suddenly, KTLA News renders me speechless with one of the most stupid erroneous facts they have ever reported. Apparently, 3 out of the top 5 best cities in the country to find love in is in SoCal. You're kidding, right? I don't know if I should laugh or . . . go yell at someone. The top cities in order are: Long Beach, Anaheim, Santa Ana . . . and two more cities that I don't remember. Obviously, I was too dumbfounded at the first 3 that I forgot to pay attention to the last 2. Ok, KTLA, let me get this straight. You're saying that if I live in or around Long Beach, Anaheim or Santa Ana, I'm supposed to find the man of my dreams and live happily ever after? Pssssh. That's all I can say.

2) John Mayer. Love your songs. Loathe you as a person. I'm just wondering. Did you not get enough hugs when you were a child?

3) I literally want to pull my hair out every time I come across this show. Even the intro is cringe-inducing. I mean, listen to it! It sounds like a crazed mob out for blood, which I guess they are. I just never really understood the fascination people have with the trainwreck stories. Y'all realize it's all scripted, right? Yeah, I'm sure you do.

Some things that make the corners of my mouth turn up.

1) Astrologers are saying that March 7th will be the best day of the year. That day, Jupiter (which means "good") is meeting with Mercury (which means "news") so everyone should expect to receive good news that day. Cool.

2) After months of looking, I was finally able to find a wishbone pendant that matched my specifications. And it's getting delivered today. Yay!

3) I recently saw this 7-up commercial in which one lady says the word curmudgeon. I love that word! Cur-mud-geon. It just sounds really funny to me for some reason. Other words that make me laugh are pubescent and fundus. I guess I have a thing for words that use the letter U. Weird.

4) The Percy Jackson movie is coming out tomorrow. Woot! Yes, it's one of my I'm-too-old-for-this-but-I-can't-put-it-down book series. I love gods and goddess and titans and half-bloods and satyrs . . . well, you get the picture. I have high hopes for this movie seeing as Chris Columbus, the famous explorer who discovered America, directed it. Oh wait, wrong guy? My bad.

5) Taylor Lautner turns 18 today. I'm sure cougars and pumas the world over are thanking the gods for celebrating their good fortune. Finally, Chris Hansen won't be knocking at their door when they look at pics like this. Congratulations, fellow kitties! Let the fun times begin. Oh, and Taylor, I think you better start running. Just sayin.

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Musings of a Principessa All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.