0

the delish list (the one with the accents).

Posted by A PRINCESS ON A BUDGET on 1:59 AM in
Dear Future Me,

So here's the thing. Remember that night of the first day of the second month of the year 2010 when you couldn't sleep and you decided to make a list of celebrities who could potentially be your boyfriend if you somehow magically ended up being a super famous Hollywood star? No? Well, let me refresh your memory. These are the yummy guys with sexy accents who made the cut (in no particular order, of course). Cue the music.



1) Robert Thomas Pattinson

     You were srsly borderline obsessed with this one. Yes, he is significantly slightly younger than you, but who cares when the guy is this hot?! Major plus factor: He played Edward Cullen in Twilight. Edward-freaking-Cullen!!! No wonder women of all ages refer to him as His Holy Hawtness. Don't even get me started on his uber sexy accent. I srsly believe that men who have average looks and boring personalities become sexier when they have British accents. But maybe that's just me. Oh, and one more thing, this guy sings AND plays both the guitar and the piano. Add up everything I've said so far then combine it with his self-deprecating humor and humility. Can you say dah-rea-my? Oh, what I wouldn't give to be his spider monkey! *sigh*


2) James Andrew McAvoy

     Any guy who can switch from being a bullet-bending assasin in Wanted to a poker-playing conman who ends up falling for a piggy-nosed girl in Penelope and then to an English gentleman with a heartbreaking story in Atonement is perfect in my book. Okay, fine. Maybe not entirely perfect because I admit I do have a hard time understanding him when he does interviews but c'mon, he's pretty close to perfection. Srsly, who can resist that body face? And who knows, if we wish for it hard enough we might eventually see him wearing a kilt one of these days with him being Scottish and all *looks up towards the sky and says a quick prayer*. Mr. Tumnus, definitely bringing sexy back just for me and you, Future Me.


3) Alexander Johan Skarsgard

     In my opinion, Eric Northman is perfection incarnate, and this guy gets pretty close enough. It matters not whether he is crying over the death of his maker, tricking Sookie into sucking his blood, or killing innocent and not-so-innocent humans. Mr. Skarsgard does all these with his own brand of Swedish sexiness that only he can pull off. And have you seen him in Generation Kill?! No? Get off the internet right now and go. Srsly, RIGHT NOW. You're welcome.


4) Benjamin Thomas Barnes

    Oh, how Prince Caspian slays me with his rock-hard abs armor and his horseback-riding sword-weilding skills! Not to mention the fact that he's in Stardust, which just happens to be one of my absolute favorite movies of all time. Of all time! And that butt-cleft on his chin? I. Am. Dead. Here's hoping that you see more of Mr. Barnes in the future than I do now, Future Me. Wait, have I mentioned that he's British, too? 'Nuff said.


5) James Anthony Sturgess

     Five reasons why this guy is on the list. First, he's British. Duh. Second, he looks like the ultimate boy-next-door and you of all people, Future Me, should know I'm a sucker for that type. Third, he sings and he sings well. And no, I didn't arrive at this conclusion by watching Across the Universe because I've actually never seen that film. I've determined that he sings well because I, like any normal non-stalker JS fan who sincerely believes she'll eventually end up marrying him, YouTubed him singing with his band. So there. Fourth, he played a super smart poker-playing student in 21 which leads me to believe that he is also smart in real life because that's just the way showbusiness works. Actors don't really act; they play themselves only with less fancy clothes. So, Arnold the Guvnor is actually a terminator in real life and Taylor Lautner is indeed a werewolf. But I digress yet again. So what I was saying was, JS is super smart for an actor because he has a degree in Media and Performance from the University of Salford. Fifth and best reason why JS is on the list? He's British. That fact is sexy enough for me to mention it twice. Doesn't my brilliant logic just astound you, Future Me? 


6) Thomas Sidney Jerome Sturridge

     To tell you the truth, I've never seen any of Mr. Sturridge's movies so I have no idea if he's a good actor or not. Honestly, I couldn't care less. So, why the heck is he on this list, you ask? Well, for 2 reasons. 2 very very important reasons. First, he's British. I think it's pretty much self-explanatory why this makes him delish. Second, he's Robert Pattinson's best friend. In my mind, that means if you hang out with one, you hang out with the other. Buy one, get one free. Srsly, what girl could resist a two-fer? 


7) Ryan Christian Kwanten

     I apologize, Future Me. I don't really know a whole lot about Mr. Kwanten except the fact that he's Australian and his body is TO DIE FOR. If you need more convincing, just watch True Blood. You can be sure that ladies go crazy about him in real life as much as they do Jason Stackhouse in fantasy world. And that's saying a lot, with JS being a man-ho and all. *wink*


8) Xavier Samuel

     At present, this guy is a virtual unknown, but not for long, Future Me. Trust. He is playing a rogue vamp in the movie Twilight Saga: Eclipse, and everyone knows that the Twilight franchise is a money-making star-making machine. Let me say that again. He plays a bad vampire. Sexy. And did I mention he comes from the land down under? Doubly sexy.


9) Orlando Jonathan Bloom

     Srsly, how could I forget Legolas? Mr. Bloom made it okay for male fairies to be sexy. Wait, I stand to be corrected. He made it okay for males to be fairies. And who could forget Will Turner, pirate and blacksmith extraordinaire? Yowza. And although I detested his character in Troy, I still thank the movie gods every day for bringing us a half-nekkid Mr. Bloom, a half-nekkid Mr. Bana, and a half-nekkid Mr. Pitt together in one movie. Yummy-ness overload, anyone?


10) Samuel Shane Worthington

     Mr. Worthington is currently Hollywood's It Guy. Why wouldn't he be? His last three movies were Terminator Salvation, Avatar and Clash of the Titans (which isn't out yet as of this post's publication). Can I just say Yum, Yum and more Yum. He is definitely someone to look out for, Future Me. Oh, and by the way, he's Aussie.

 

11) Hugh Dancy

     Honestly, Future Me, Mr. Dancy isn't the hottest kid on the block BUT he does have a British accent which, according to the rule book (which I made up) takes him higher up the pecking order. And he was so charming in Confessions of a Shopaholic and in Ella Enchanted that I've decided to forgive him any shortcomings he may have. Yep, I'm nice like that.




Okay, so I just have to know, Future Me. Did you actually end up with any of them, then? No? Bollocks. It's okay, no worries. After all, this is only the beginning. Believe me, we have barely even scratched the surface of the Delish List. I will see you in the next round.

Love, Present Me

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Musings of a Principessa All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.