0

non-drinking me.

Posted by A PRINCESS ON A BUDGET on 12:26 AM in ,
Random fact: I don't drink. Sure, I'll try girly drinks that are so diluted with juice it's not even right to call them alcohol anymore from time to time, but really I prefer not to drink. Why? Well . . . I am a control freak. I like being able to turn off the switch on my verbal diarrhea. I like being able to avoid awkward situations (read: me puking all over someone else). I like being able to resist the advances of a seemingly cute and charming douche. I like being able to drive home in one piece. I dunno. There's just so many reasons why I don't drink.

There's also so many reasons why I should.

Like my friend turning a quarter of a century this weekend, for example.

To celebrate her awesomeness, I had my first ever jello shot tonight. And I liked it.

I'm glad to report that I didn't offend anybody with my verbal diarrhea. Or puke all over a stranger. Or punch a douche. And I got home in one piece*.

Maybe I should re-think this whole control freak thing.

* In case anyone gets their unders in a twist, I didn't drink and drive. Besides the fact that I don't think one jello shot can get you drunk, I made sure it was flushed out of my system hours before I drove home. Drinking and driving is never an option for me. One, because I love my nursing license (which they will take away if I get caught) and two, because I love my life.

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Musings of a Principessa All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.